Funky Buddha joins the list of Florida craft breweries to be acquired by a beer conglomerate. Constellation Brands, owner of Modelo, Corona and Ballast Point, acquired Funky Buddha for an undisclosed sum.
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say
- Florida brewers have made an Irma IPA to help hurricane victims