What makes an “important” beer? To me, the definition is simple: It’s one that either changed consumer tastes or how breweries approach making beer. Some of the beers below have influenced both drinkers and brewers. Others hew more in one direction than the other. Others find their power in the brand or the package even more than the beer.
- Here’s Your Guide to Oktoberfest 2018 and Fall Beer Festivals in Miami
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding
- Something big brewing in Tallahassee: Twice monthly craft beer column coming to Democrat
- Cigar City Launches Refreshed Packaging