What makes an “important” beer? To me, the definition is simple: It’s one that either changed consumer tastes or how breweries approach making beer. Some of the beers below have influenced both drinkers and brewers. Others hew more in one direction than the other. Others find their power in the brand or the package even more than the beer.
- Controversial beer bill pits Florida theme parks against brewers and distributors
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say