Beer distributors and craft brewers have been in a tizzy over the measure, which almost passed last year, saying it would allow theme parks to “extort” advertising dollars from beer companies, and ultimately favor Big Beer manufacturers who can pay to put up the biggest and most ads.
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding
- Something big brewing in Tallahassee: Twice monthly craft beer column coming to Democrat
- Cigar City Launches Refreshed Packaging
- Controversial beer bill pits Florida theme parks against brewers and distributors