Abita went one step farther and aged their special-release Alt in Bourbon casks for eight weeks. The result is a nice mahogany color with a fluffy head that settles to a milky cap with sticky, spotty lacing. Big-yet-mellow scents of raisin, carob, caramel and whiskey abound while a smooth body delivers even smoother notes of toffee, oak, a little butterscotch and rum cake.
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding
- Something big brewing in Tallahassee: Twice monthly craft beer column coming to Democrat
- Cigar City Launches Refreshed Packaging
- Controversial beer bill pits Florida theme parks against brewers and distributors