The Atlanta Braves announced a partnership with Athens-based brewery Terrapin Beer Company on Tuesday, making the locally-brewed beer the headliner at a brewpub and microbrewery at the team’s new ballpark in Cobb.
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles
- Here’s Your Guide to Oktoberfest 2018 and Fall Beer Festivals in Miami
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding