The Atlanta Braves announced a partnership with Athens-based brewery Terrapin Beer Company on Tuesday, making the locally-brewed beer the headliner at a brewpub and microbrewery at the team’s new ballpark in Cobb.
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say
- Florida brewers have made an Irma IPA to help hurricane victims