The Atlanta Braves announced a partnership with Athens-based brewery Terrapin Beer Company on Tuesday, making the locally-brewed beer the headliner at a brewpub and microbrewery at the team’s new ballpark in Cobb.
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding
- Something big brewing in Tallahassee: Twice monthly craft beer column coming to Democrat
- Cigar City Launches Refreshed Packaging
- Controversial beer bill pits Florida theme parks against brewers and distributors