Here, in present day, we have Two Henry’s Brewing, a brewery in Plant City that pays homage to the two Henrys that essentially built Florida, and one of those Henry’s is, of course, Henry Flagler (the other being Henry Plant). I love that this brewery does this, and I really can’t wait to visit. In the meantime, they have a few cans that are distributed in Central Florida, one of which is named for Flagler’s Folly, 7 Mile Bridge.
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say
- Florida brewers have made an Irma IPA to help hurricane victims