Here, in present day, we have Two Henry’s Brewing, a brewery in Plant City that pays homage to the two Henrys that essentially built Florida, and one of those Henry’s is, of course, Henry Flagler (the other being Henry Plant). I love that this brewery does this, and I really can’t wait to visit. In the meantime, they have a few cans that are distributed in Central Florida, one of which is named for Flagler’s Folly, 7 Mile Bridge.
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles
- Here’s Your Guide to Oktoberfest 2018 and Fall Beer Festivals in Miami
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding