Partnership, innovation and celebration are all terms that come to mind when discussing the latest collaboration between Tampa’s Cigar City Brewing and Comstock’s Perrin Brewing Company, a Michigan brewed Jai Alai IPA.
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say
- Florida brewers have made an Irma IPA to help hurricane victims