A controversial bill allowing beer ads in Florida theme parks passed its first Senate committee Wednesday despite pushback from some in the beer industry.
- Controversial beer bill pits Florida theme parks against brewers and distributors
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say