Between the drinkability of cheap beer and the insurgence of flavorful craft brews, the beverage is as varied as it is delicious. So varied, in fact, that it can add a surprising boost of flavor to some of summer’s most traditional drinks. Here are three ways to incorporate cheap, or craft, hops into your cookout cocktails.
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say
- Florida brewers have made an Irma IPA to help hurricane victims