Craft beer drinkers, prepare for Irma IPA. What started with spaghetti models has ended with 15 barrels of Irma-themed beer, produced as part of a statewide collaboration in St. Petersburg this month. Brewers expect sales of the beer to earn tens of thousands of dollars in aid to Hurricane Irma storm victims in Florida.
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say
- Florida brewers have made an Irma IPA to help hurricane victims