Craft beer drinkers, prepare for Irma IPA. What started with spaghetti models has ended with 15 barrels of Irma-themed beer, produced as part of a statewide collaboration in St. Petersburg this month. Brewers expect sales of the beer to earn tens of thousands of dollars in aid to Hurricane Irma storm victims in Florida.
- Here’s Your Guide to Oktoberfest 2018 and Fall Beer Festivals in Miami
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding
- Something big brewing in Tallahassee: Twice monthly craft beer column coming to Democrat
- Cigar City Launches Refreshed Packaging