Oktoberfest season is coming. The German festival gives South Floridians a reason to don lederhosen or dirndls and gorge on Märzen and mustard-drenched bratwurst. This year, about six million international revelers are expected to celebrate the 185th Oktoberfest in Munich, which runs September 22 through October 7.
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles
- Here’s Your Guide to Oktoberfest 2018 and Fall Beer Festivals in Miami
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding