As an FSU grad, it makes me happy to no end to see how well craft beer is going in Tallahassee. Of those, I’ve been quite fortunate to try several beers from Lake Tribe Brewing, a Tally brewhouse that recently celebrated their first anniversary.
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say
- Florida brewers have made an Irma IPA to help hurricane victims