New Belgium Brewing Company has debuted the 2017 edition of its original sour beer, La Folie, celebrating 20 years of brewing sour beer this month. The brewery first launched its wood beer program in 1997 with La Folie, its interpretation of a Flanders-style sour brown ale.
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding
- Something big brewing in Tallahassee: Twice monthly craft beer column coming to Democrat
- Cigar City Launches Refreshed Packaging
- Controversial beer bill pits Florida theme parks against brewers and distributors