New Belgium Brewing Company has debuted the 2017 edition of its original sour beer, La Folie, celebrating 20 years of brewing sour beer this month. The brewery first launched its wood beer program in 1997 with La Folie, its interpretation of a Flanders-style sour brown ale.
- State just says ‘no’ to booze from vending machines
- Q&A: Gavin Hattersley discusses the beer industry and MillerCoors’ place in it
- INTUITION RELEASES STATE LINE IPA, LAUNCHES SEASONAL CANNING SERIES
- Booze from vending machines? No way, beer and liquor groups say
- Florida brewers have made an Irma IPA to help hurricane victims