The Florida Aquarium and Coppertail Brewing Co. are launching a new beer to help save endangered sea turtles. One dollar from every pint sold will help fund the Aquarium’s mission including the rescue, rehabilitation and return-to-ocean programs of endangered and critically endangered sea turtles in Florida and across the U.S.
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles
- Here’s Your Guide to Oktoberfest 2018 and Fall Beer Festivals in Miami
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding