Seeking to keep higher-education costs low and help more students graduate on time, Governor Rick Scott has ambitious legislative agenda to cap student fees, eliminate sales taxes on textbook purchases and extend the Bright Futures scholarships to summer classes.
- Beer Distributors and Craft Brewers Fight Theme Park Bill
- Tampa Bay Brewing Expands Florida Distribution Footprint, Refreshes Branding
- Something big brewing in Tallahassee: Twice monthly craft beer column coming to Democrat
- Cigar City Launches Refreshed Packaging
- Controversial beer bill pits Florida theme parks against brewers and distributors